Summer Camp 2021 - Registration NOW OPEN! Call today!
From early learners ages (5+) to the most advanced technical athletes, SNÖBAHN will foster improvement and progression in a fun and safe environment. Camps include group ski/snowboarding lessons, aerial training on our performance trampolines and mega ramp, skateboarding on our new mini-ramp (and intro classes too), interactive games, workshops, and activities. Sign your child(ren) up for the most fun and memorable week of their summer.
|June 1st - 4th (4 day camp)||Time: 9am - 4pm||:||Price: Non-member $360 / Member $324|
|June 7th - 11th||Time: 9am - 4pm||:||Price: Non-member $450 / Member $405|
|June 14th - 18th (Race Camp- waitlist only)||Time: 9am - 4pm||:||Price: N/A|
|June 21st - 25th||Time: 9am - 4pm||:||Price: Non-member $450 / Member $405|
|June 28th - July 2nd||Time: 9am - 4pm||:||Price: Non-member $450 / Member $405|
|July 5th - 9th||Time: 9am - 4pm||:||Price: Non-member $450 / Member $405|
|July 12th - 16th (Race camp)||Time: 9am - 4pm||:||Price: N/A|
|July 19th - 23rd||Time: 9am - 4pm||:||Price: Non-member $450 / Member $405|
|July 26th - July 30th||Time: 9am - 4pm||:||Price: Non-member $450 / Member $405|
|August 2nd - 6th||Time: 9am - 4pm||:||Price: Non-member $450 / Member $405|
|August 9th -13th (Race camp)||Time: 9am - 4pm||:||Price: N/A|
For kids who are looking for fun and adventure and want to improve their ski or snowboard technique, whether they are carving on the snow or flying through the air. Our camps include an in-depth exploration of ski and snowboard technique and movement. Daily on slope ski and snowboard training, freestyle trampoline sessions, and our brand new activity, skateboarding! Our professional coaches will also lead workshops on gear knowledge, mountain safety classes, ski and snowboard tuning, and more!
Summer Camp Sessions | June 1st - August 13th
Monday - Friday | 9am - 4pm
Additional Childcare from 4pm-5pm for $15/day or $65/week
Camps for ages 5 - 14. Snowboarding for ages 8+ only.
$405 Members | $450 Non-Members
What to Expect Each Day
- 1.5 hours of skiing or snowboarding on our innovative revolving slopes
- 45 min-1.5 hours of skateboarding training and free skate
- 1.5 hours in the freestyle park on our performance trampolines
and one-of-a-kind mega ramp
- 30 minute lunch and snack breaks
- 45 minutes each: crafts/activities/games/workshops
- Individually wrapped and sanitized snacks are provided (e.g. fruit, healthy snack bars, gummy fruit snacks).
- All gear is provided except skis/snowboard for athletes who plan to hit the ramp.
What to Bring
Please bring all of the following items to each camp day:
- Water Bottle
- Long socks
- Gym shoes
- Comfortable, athletic clothes - no jeans or dresses
- Snacks (if your child has a special diet)
- Helmet, ski boots and skateboard if you prefer to use your own. If you scooter, please bring your scooter and helmet as well.
- Skis for campers age 8+ who want to hit the super ramp.
Please do not forget your paperwork on your first day of camp!
We understand how important summer camps are to meet your childcare needs and also to provide your children with a safe, fun place to interact with other children and to progress in action sports, primarily in skiing and snowboarding. The current summer camp guidelines for Colorado have given us confidence that we can safely run summer camps.
We are strictly following the summer camp guidelines for Colorado. You can review our policies by clicking here. Our guiding principles are safety, fun and learning, in that order. We will do our best to make sure everyone is safe while having fun and improving the skills of the lifelong sports we offer at the center.