SNÖBAHN's goal is to provide our community, a space for safety, fun, and learning, in that order. We truly understand how the problems of COVID-19 have changed the way we live our lives. We recognize that it is our responsibility to protect the safety of our customers, staff and the community, it is our number one priority. We want to assure you that we are committed to maintaining a clean facility and enforcing appropriate safety measures as mandated by the governor and the local health department. Consequently, we have adopted the following practices:
- Screen and take temperatures of all staff and customers entering the facility.
- Require masks to be worn at all times within the facility.
- Enforce social distancing.
- We clean service areas during transitions.
- Reduced occupancy in the center
- Ski and snowboard lessons :: 2 clients
- Valet area :: 3 clients
- Trampoline & Skate area :: 18 clients
- Reception area :: 8 clients
Further, we ask that you use your discretion to limit the number of people watching lessons. Please stay home if you or a member of your household is feeling sick. We will provide full refunds for cancellations in situations such as this. We will enforce capacity restrictions in each area of the facility to allow for social distancing.
We are overwhelmed with the support that customers have shown us during these trying times. We hope that you and your families are safe, healthy, and well.